Speer Hot-Cor Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 130 Grain Spitzer Box of 100
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Handgun Package of... $4.69 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 30-06... $3.89 Select Options
- Radians Foam Ear Plugs Jar (NRR 32 dB) 25 Pairs... $6.09 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Cartridge Overall Length Gage... $15.99 Available
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 6.8mm Remington SPC with... $11.97 - $15.49 Select Options
- Speer Hot-Cor Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 90 Grain... $24.99 Available
- Winchester Reloading Brass 270 Winchester... $27.49 - $504.99 Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Multi-Purpose Survival Tool Stainless Steel... $3.69 Available
- Chip McCormick Shooting Star Magazine 1911 Government,... $16.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter)... $26.49 Available
- Imperial Dry Neck Lube 1 oz Powder... $6.39 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 130 Grain... $25.49 Available
- Thumler's Tumbler Model B High Speed Rotary Case Tumbler 110... $163.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 10 ml... $9.99 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 110 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 130 Grain... $29.49 Available
Sectional Density: .242
Ballistic Coefficient: .408
Shipping Weight: 1.950 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.