Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold TL358-158-SWC 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38 Colt New Police, 38 S&W (358 Diameter) 158 Grain Tumble Lube Semi-Wadcutter
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 358 Diameter... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Certified Hardball Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (2% Tin, 6%... $24.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Lee Decapping Rod for Handgun Dies... $2.19 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington... $5.19 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL314-90-SWC 32-20 WCF, 32 S&W Long,... $19.99 Available
- Lyman Top Punch #465... $10.49 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold TL452-230-2R 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $39.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 457-340-F 45-70 Government (457... $19.99 Available
- RCBS Primer Pocket Swager Combo 2... $32.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $32.99 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 356-120-TC 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380... $39.99 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Notes: Handles to open and shut the mold are sold separately item# 117-892
Shipping Weight: 1.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.