Lee Auto-Disk Powder Measure Square Hopper (Replacement Part)
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $13.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Indexing Ratchet... $3.29 Available
- Lee Auto-Disk Powder Measure... $24.99 Available
- Del-Ton Front Sight Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.17 Available
- Del-Ton Bolt Catch Roll Pin AR-15... $1.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Slip-Top Ammo Box #211 300 Remington Ultra... $1.79 - $2.19 Select Options
- Del-Ton Front Sight Post A2 Square AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $2.96 Available
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum Round Hole... $3.69 Available
- Del-Ton Magazine Release AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $3.29 Available
- Del-Ton Front Sight Detent Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.00 Available
- Lyman E-ZEE TRIM Hand Case Trimmer Pilot ... $2.90 - $4.59 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
Fits: Lee Auto-Disk Powder Measure
Function: Replacement Powder Hopper
Notes: Translucent to see the level of powder left in the hopper
Shipping Weight: 0.131 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.