Nosler Partition Bullets 35 Caliber (358 Diameter) 250 Grain Spitzer Box of 50
- Nosler Partition Bullets 35 Caliber (358 Diameter) 225 Grain... $51.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 35 Caliber (358 Diameter) 225... $41.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 35 Caliber (358 Diameter) 250 Grain... $44.49 Available
- Swift A-Frame Bullets 35 Caliber (358 Diameter) 250 Grain... $64.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Heavy Duty Scoped Rifle Case PVC Coated Polyester... $22.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 35 Caliber (358 Diameter) 200... $41.99 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 7mm-08 Remington... $30.99 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 35 Caliber (358 Diameter)... $42.99 Available
- Lee Ultimate 4-Die Set 308 Winchester... $45.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Pelican Storm 3300 Scoped Rifle Gun Case with Solid Foam... $201.57 - $229.99 Select Options
Nosler's integral Partition supports the expanded mushroom and retains the rear lead alloy core. The enclosed rear core retains more than half the original bullet weight for deep penetration. The special crimp locks in the rear core section, adding strength to resist deformation under the pressure of heavy magnums. This is not loaded ammunition.
Shipping Weight: 1.950 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.