Wolff Variable Power Recoil Spring 1911 Government 16-1/2 lb
- Wilson Combat Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government,... $3.99 Available
- Plano Ammunition Can Plastic Olive Drab... $9.99 Available
- Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent ... $14.79 - $82.99 Select Options
- Wolff Variable Power Recoil Spring 1911 Government 18-1/2 lb... $7.89 Available
- Wolff Variable Power Recoil Spring 1911 Government 15 lb... $7.89 Available
- Swenson Complete Pin Set 1911 Blue... $7.99 Available
- Hogue Overmolded Beavertail Pistol Grip AR-15 with Finger... $17.49 - $20.49 Select Options
- Noveske Polymer Accessory Panel for NSR Handguards 7-Piece... $11.83 Select Options
- Wolff Recoil Spring AT-84, CZ 75, CZ97, TA90, TZ75,... $3.95 - $7.99 Select Options
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Commander... $7.89 Select Options
- 3M Tekk Disposable Ear Plugs (NRR 29 dB) 50 Pair... $10.29 Available
- "Inside the Crosshairs: Snipers in Vietnam" Book by Michael... $6.59 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.040 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.