Lee Magnum Melter Furnace 110 Volt
- Cerrosafe Chamber Casting Alloy 1/2 lb... $19.99 Available
- Lyman Lead Dipper... $20.99 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Colt Anaconda, Dan Wesson, Ruger... $10.29 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, Dan Wesson, Rossi 851,... $10.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Bullet Mold Handles for all RCBS Bullet Molds... $38.99 Available
- Tuff Products Quickstrip 30-30, 410 Bore Shotgun, 44, 45, 458... $7.69 Available
- Lee Load-Master Case Ejector (Replacement Part)... $3.19 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, Rossi 68, Ruger SP101,... $10.29 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Colt Agent, Cobra, Detective Special,... $10.29 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber... $1.69 Available
- Lee U Carbide Small Base Sizing Die 38 Special... $14.92 Available
Capacity: 20 lb Capacity
Voltage: 110 Volt
Pot Diameter: 4" Diameter
Wattage: 700 Watts
Melt Time: Approx. 20 Minutes
Function: Designed for melting and blending lead alloys for bullet casting
Notes: No Pour Spout, designed for ladle casting only
Shipping Weight: 3.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.