Glock Magazine Glock 20 10mm Auto 10-Round Polymer Black
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer ... $34.95 View More Options
- Glock Disassembly Tool... $7.99
- Glock Magazine Loader 20, 21, 29, 30 Polymer Black... $5.19
- Glock Magazine Pouch Glock 20, 21, 29, 30, 36 Polymer Black... $11.29
- "How to Customize Your Glock: Step-by-Step Modifications You... $18.29
- MTM Ammunition Can Combo 50 Caliber Plastic Dark Earth with 10... $33.99
- MTM Ammunition Can Combo 50 Caliber Plastic Dark Earth with 7... $26.99
- MTM Ammunition Can Combo 50 Caliber Plastic Dark Earth with 4... $22.99
- Tipton Best Gun Vise... $79.99
- BlackHawk Level 2 Serpa Auto Lock Duty Holster Right Hand... $67.99
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P Shield 9mm Luger 8-Round... $31.99