NAP Quikfletch Quikspin Bone Collector Arrow Fletching System 2" Green, White, and Green Pack of 6
- NAP Quikfletch Quikspin Arrow Fletching System... $19.99 Select Options
- Bohning Tiger Blazer QuikFletch Arrow Fletching System Pack of... $18.99 Select Options
- NAP Quikfletch Quikspin The Crush Arrow Fletching System... $19.99 - $24.99 Select Options
- NAP Quikfletch Twister Arrow Fletching System... $16.99 Select Options
- Easton QuikFletch 7" Arrow Fletching System... $12.27 - $19.99 Select Options
- ScentBlocker Bone Collector Skull Cap Acrylic Black... $9.99 Available
- Steel Force Beyond Bond Arrow Fletching and Insert Adhesive... $5.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Norway Industries ZipStrip Arrow Cleaning Tool Steel... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- G5 Arrow Squaring Device Aluminum Black... $39.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Easy to use
- Designed for increase arrow rotation/improved accuracy
- Saves time and work
If you can boil water, you can professionally crest and fletch an arrow in less than 10 seconds. QuikFletch is the easiest way to fletch your arrows either in the field or at home and they are guaranteed not to slip!!! They shrink to fit any size carbon or aluminum arrow shaft and are available in popular color combinations of Flo Yellow, Flo Green, Flo Orange and White.The QuikSpin vane is the most accurate vane ever created in the history of archery.
QuikFletch QuikSpin features NAP's patented kicker and micro-grooved combination on the 2" vanes. This spins arrows up to 300% faster than conventional vanes. Result - increased accuracy, tighter groups and extended effective kill range. Award winning performance for hunting, 3D, or competition shooting.
The Bone Collector edition features the logo of the popular television hunting show.
Weight: 33 grains
Vane Height: 17/32" (0.53")
Vane Length: 2"
Vanes: NAP Quikspin
Shipping Weight: 0.075 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.