Bell and Carlson EZ-Roost Clay Target Holder
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye (5 Bulls... $4.89 Available
- Pheasants Forever Logo Cap Cotton Blaze Orange and Brown... $8.99 Available
- Daisy PrecisionMax Airgun BBs 177 Caliber... $3.34 - $9.99 Select Options
- Do-All Pigeon Perch Clay Target Holder Self Healing Polymer... $24.99 Available
- Daisy 1938 Red Ryder Air Rifle 177 Caliber BB Wood Stock Blue... $39.99 Available
- Champion Clay Target Holder Pack of 3... $4.99 Available
- HySkore Rabbit Ear Front Shooting Rest Bag Leather Black and... $20.49 Available
- Daisy Pink 1998 Air Rifle 177 Caliber BB Pink Wood Stock Matte... $41.99 Available
- Bear Archery Brave 3 Youth Compound Bow Package Right Hand... $41.24 Closeout Special
Description: Each individual Ez-Roost holds a standard 4-1/2 inch clay shotgun target.
Material: Black plastic target holder. 3/16 inch x 11-3/4 inch steel mounting stakes.
Number: Four Ez-Roost holders and stakes per package.
Notes: Ez-Roost holder has a secondary 3/8 inch diameter mounting hole for use with 3/8 inch steel rod or wood dowels.
Shipping Weight: 0.870 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.