Bell and Carlson EZ-Roost Clay Target Holder
- Do-All Pigeon Perch Clay Target Holder Self Healing Polymer... $14.29 Available
- Do-All Impact Seal Ground Bouncing Dancing Ball Reactive... $25.49 Available
- John Masen AR-15 Bipod Picatinny Rail Mount 7" to 10" Black... $25.99 Available
- Talley Lightweight 2-Piece Scope Mounts with Integral 1" Rings... $39.99 Available
- Champion Duraseal Swinging Prairie Dog Reactive Target 7"... $16.29 Available
- Caldwell Hand Held Clay Target Thrower Polymer Green... $6.09 Available
- MTM E-Z Throw 2 Hand Held Clay Target Thrower... $6.19 Available
- MTM E-Z Throw MR Hand Held Clay Target Thrower... $19.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $4.89 - $15.99 Select Options
- ProMag Tactical Folding Bipod Picatinny Rail Mount Aluminum &... $50.99 - $56.99 Select Options
Description: Each individual Ez-Roost holds a standard 4-1/2 inch clay shotgun target.
Material: Black plastic target holder. 3/16 inch x 11-3/4 inch steel mounting stakes.
Number: Four Ez-Roost holders and stakes per package.
Notes: Ez-Roost holder has a secondary 3/8 inch diameter mounting hole for use with 3/8 inch steel rod or wood dowels.
Shipping Weight: 0.870 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.