Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C324-175-1R 8mm Remington Magnum (324 Diameter) 175 Grain 1 Ogive Radius Gas Check
- Hornady Gas Checks 32 Caliber, 8mm Box of 1000... $34.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Slip-Top Ammo Box #209 22-250 Remington, 243... $2.19 Select Options
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C312-185-1R 303 British (312... $19.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 323 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- Hornady Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain Full Metal... $22.99 - $410.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Freedom Series Rifle Case 46"... $39.99 Select Options
- Lee Universal Neck Expanding Die... $14.29 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold CTL312-160-2R 7.62x39mm (312... $19.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 311 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C312-155-2R 7.62x39mm (312 Diameter)... $19.99 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 323 Diameter... $26.49 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.