Springfield Armory Barrel Bushing 1911 Government 45 ACP Stainless Steel
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus 1-Piece Recoil Spring Guide Rod... $4.99 Available
- Speer Empty Shot Capsules 38 Special Box of 50... $8.69 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ed Brown Recoil Spring Plug 1911 Government... $9.99 - $10.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Recoil Spring Plug 1911 Government ... $4.99 - $6.99 Select Options
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Government... $7.89 Select Options
- Tipton Snap Cap Polymer... $5.99 - $14.39 Select Options
- Les Baer Custom Slide Stop 1911 45 ACP Stainless Steel... $22.99 Available
- Ed Brown Recoil Spring Plug 1911 Commander... $9.99 - $10.99 Select Options
- Alangator TriMag Triple Magazine Coupler Ruger 10/22 Polymer... $10.99 Available
- Wilson Combat 1-Piece Bullet Proof Recoil Spring Guide Rod... $8.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Sear Spring 1911... $6.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 16 lb... $6.99 Available
Material: Stainless Steel
Gunsmithing Required: No
Shipping Weight: 0.025 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.