Kensight Adjustable Rear Sight 1911 LPA TRT Cut Steel Black Rounded Blade Fully Serrated
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $33.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering Bench Block... $20.49 Available
- Maryland Gun Works Rear Sight Tool 1911... $99.99 Available
- Kensight Competition Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut Contoured Base... $29.99 Available
- Kensight Competition Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut Flat Base... $29.99 Available
- Kensight Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut Flat Base .200" Height... $18.99 Available
- Kensight Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut Contoured Base .200"... $18.99 Available
This Rear Sight incorporates a Rounded "Combat" Blade profile that is ideal for use on a duty or concealed carry pistol since it significantly reduces the potential for snagging during the draw stroke. The Fully Serrated Rear Sight Face reduces glare and presents a clean, uncluttered sight picture that helps a shooter to quickly acquire and maintain focus on the front sight post. This sight is compatible with pistols that are either factory supplied, or modified for use, with a LPA TRT style dovetail cut, such as those found on CZ Tactical Sport models and Springfield Armory, Para-Ordnance, Nowlin, High Standard, Olympic Arms and Charles Daly 1911 Autos with factory-original adjustable sights.
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Blade Type: Rounded, Fully Serrated
- Sight Dovetail: LPA TRT Style
- Elevation Adjustments: Yes
- Windage Adjustments: Yes
- Blade Notch Dimensions: 0.115" Wide x 0.095" Deep
- Sight Body Dimensions: 1.444" x 0.689" x 0.433"
Shipping Weight: 0.075 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.