GG&G Tactical Illuminator Forend Picatinny Rail for AR-15 Rifle & M4 Handguard Aluminum Matte
- Black Hills Ammunition 40 S&W 140 Grain Barnes TAC-XP Hollow... $25.83 Available
- Bianchi M1025 Military Magazine Pouch Beretta 92, Browning... $31.99 Special Order
- Energizer Battery CR2032 Lithium Pack of 2... $3.49 Available
- CMMG AR-15 Lower Pin and Spring Kit... $14.29 Available
- Danner Lace-In Boot Zipper fits 8" Danner USA Made Styles... $36.49 Available
- Blade-Tech ASR Outside the Waistband Holster Right Hand Sig... $55.24 Available
- Barnett Cobra Slingshot Polymer Handle Red and Black... $16.99 Available
- Arredondo AR-15 MonoPod Base Pad fits Surefire 60-Round... $19.99 Available
- GG&G UFIR Under Forend Integrated Rail for AR-15 Rifle & M4... $24.49 Available
- Blade-Tech DOH Dropped and Offset Holster Right Hand Sig Sauer... $59.49 Available
- Bianchi M1030 Military Magazine Pouch Beretta 92, 96, Browning... $33.49 Available
- Tuff Products Pocket-Roo Pocket Handgun/Magazine Holster... $15.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum Alloy
Weight: 1/2 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.085 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.