Plastix Plus AR-15 Vise Block Plastic Black
- CCI Blazer Brass Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal... $12.99 - $252.99 Select Options
- DPMS Accurizing Wedge AR-15... $5.49 Available
- Boonie Packer Safari Sling Nylon... $17.99 - $21.99 Select Options
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $13.12 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $12.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Pivot Pin Detent and Roll Pin... $5.09 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Free Float Tube Handguard Anti-Rotation... $2.20 Available
- Dewey Universal Slotted Tip All Calibers 8 x 32 Male Thread... $2.79 Available
- CTK Precision All Purpose Gun Level... $25.49 Available
- KNS Hammer and Trigger Pin 2nd Generation Non Rotating AR-15... $27.00 Available
- Kimber Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 9mm Luger 9-Round... $36.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
Please Note: This vise block is designed for general cleaning and maintenance only. Not for high stress gunsmithing tasks i.e. changing barrels.
Shipping Weight: 0.430 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.