Saeco Alox Bullet Lube Stick Solid
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL309-230-5R 30 Caliber (309... $24.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C309-180-R 30 Caliber (309 Diameter)... $19.99 Available
- RCBS Advanced Powder Measure Stand... $21.99 Available
- RCBS Roll Crimp Seater Die 45 ACP, 45 GAP... $21.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 430 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle... $10.99 Available
- Saeco Lubri-Sizer Lube and Sizer Die 452 Diameter... $39.99 Available
- RCBS Uniflow Powder Measure Powder Baffle... $7.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 309 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- RCBS 3-Die Set 45-70 Government... $46.49 Available
- Lyman Lead Pot Cast Iron... $18.49 Available
Material: NRA Alox Formula (50% Alox and 50% Beeswax)
Quantity: 1- 1" x 4" long stick
Melting Point: N/A
Features: Works with bench mounted lubri-sizers that accept 1" x 4" lube sticks, does not require a heater
Shipping Weight: 0.130 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.