Baker Mild Steel Flat Bar 3/8" Thick 1-1/2" Width 18" Length
- Browning Firing Pin Browning Hi-Power All Models... $16.99 Available
- Browning Sear Lever Pin All Models Hi-Power... $2.99 Available
- Browning Extractor Pin Browning Hi-Power All Models... $2.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Basic Field Surgical Kit... $23.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering FAT (Firearm Accurizing Torque) Torque... $49.99 Available
- Tipton Universal Bore Guide... $14.99 Available
- Browning Hammer Strut Pin Hi-Power... $4.99 Available
- Shilen Match Grade Barrel Blank 17 Caliber Centerfire Unturned... $149.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Browning Magazine Latch Silver Hi-Power... $12.29 Special Order
Materials and Characteristics: Please see product description for the particular material of this product.
Brass: Brass (alloy 360) is easily machinable, readily soldered and brazed.
Stainless Steel: Stainless (alloy 303) is machinable and weldable.
Aluminum: Aluminum (alloy 6061) has good formability, high corrosion resistance, heat treatable.
Mild Steel: Steel (alloy 1018) is general purpose, easily welded, machinable, suitable for parts that require a soft core and high surface hardness (after suitable heat treating).
Tool Steel: Tool steel (alloy 0-1) is oil hardening, fine grain, non-shrinking, with excellent abrasion resistance and machinability characteristics.