Baker Mild Steel Flat Bar 3/8" Thick 1-1/2" Width 18" Length
- Benelli Recoil Spring Plunger Retaining Ring, Super Black... $2.00 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #1 (38 S&W, 38 Special, 357 Magnum)... $3.59 Available
- Lee Primer Pocket Cleaner... $3.99 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #3 (219 Zipper, 30-30 Winchester, 32... $3.59 Available
- Benelli Trigger and Hammer Pin Super Black Eagle II, M1 12... $8.99 Available
- Benelli Forend Bushing Front Super Black Eagle II, M1, M2... $8.96 Available
- Benelli Bolt Handle pin Super Black Eagle II, M1, M2,... $3.00 Available
- Redding Shellholder #22 (30 Carbine, 32 ACP)... $8.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Action Bar Assembly Remington 552... $31.49 Special Order
Materials and Characteristics: Please see product description for the particular material of this product.
Brass: Brass (alloy 360) is easily machinable, readily soldered and brazed.
Stainless Steel: Stainless (alloy 303) is machinable and weldable.
Aluminum: Aluminum (alloy 6061) has good formability, high corrosion resistance, heat treatable.
Mild Steel: Steel (alloy 1018) is general purpose, easily welded, machinable, suitable for parts that require a soft core and high surface hardness (after suitable heat treating).
Tool Steel: Tool steel (alloy 0-1) is oil hardening, fine grain, non-shrinking, with excellent abrasion resistance and machinability characteristics.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.