Hornady M-2 Case Tumbler 110 Volt
- Hornady One Shot Tumbler Corn Cob Media 4-3/4 lb Jug... $11.99 Available
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Handgun Package of... $4.69 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Formula 1 Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull 5 lb... $13.79 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $8.47 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $6.19 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $15.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $3.89 Select Options
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $4.61 Available
- Hoppe's Big Buck Target 28" x 28" Package of 5... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $5.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 180 Grain... $22.49 Available
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $6.99 Select Options
Bowl Capacity: Up to 500-38 Special Cases
Media Included: No
Material: Bowl is plastic
Note: Tumblers are not designed for tumbling loaded ammunition
Shipping Weight: 6.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.