Crosman Premier Super Match Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.9 Grain Flat Nose Tin of 500
- Crosman Premier Ultra Magnum Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 10.5... $9.59 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Crosman Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.4 Grain Pointed Nose... $9.99 Available
- Crosman Premier Super Point Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.9... $6.99 Available
- Crosman Super Point Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 4.0 Grain Spire... $7.29 Available
- Aggressive Engineering M1 Garand Clip 8-Round Steel Parkerized... $8.79 Available
- Marlin Recoil Spring Marlin 60, 60C, 60SSK, 60SS, 60SB, 795,... $2.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady XTP Bullets 32 Caliber (312 Diameter) 85 Grain... $17.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RWS Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber Combo Package of 500 (100 each... $12.99 Available
- RWS Hobby Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7 Grain Flat Nose Tin of... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- General Tools Precision Needle Oiler... $8.59 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Winchester USA Ammunition 9mm Luger 147 Grain Full Metal... $18.79 - $177.99 Select Options
- RWS Bore Cleaning Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber Box of 100... $7.99 Available
- RWS Supermag Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 9.3 Grain Flat Nose... $10.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $3.19 Available
- Remington Express Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock... $149.99 Available
Heat-treated, wear-resistant metal pellets are precisely manufactured to ensure nearly identical construction and consistency in weight and size. Super Points are designed for long range shooting and small game hunting. Wadcutter pellets are best suited for plinking and target shooting. Their flat heads make scoring on paper targets easy, and the wadcutter design is widely known for its stability and accuracy.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 7.9 Grain
Quantity: Tin of 500
Style: Flat Nose
Notes: Warning! Lead airgun ammunition contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects (or other reproductive harm). Do not inhale dust or put pellets in mouth. Wash hands after handling.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.