Smith Enterprise Vortex A3 Flash Hider 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Matte
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum... $44.95 Select Options
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 32 ACP 60 Grain XTP Jacketed Hollow... $18.79 Available
- DPMS Firing Pin Retaining Pin M-16 Style AR-15 Stainless Steel... $6.49 Available
- Possum Hollow Cleaning Rod Stop 22 to 26 Caliber... $3.19 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Clamp-On AR-15,... $32.99 Available
- Mako Noise and Movement Eliminator AR-15 Rubber Black... $1.99 Available
- Del-Ton Ejection Port Cover Assembly AR-15 Matte... $4.98 Available
- DPMS Steel Barrel Nut AR-15 Matte... $7.69 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Set Screw AR-15,... $22.99 Available
- Daniel Defense Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO S2W Contour... $289.00 Available
- DPMS Forward Assist Assembly Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $12.49 Available
- AR-Stoner Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Assembly 6-Position... $41.21 Available
- Caliber: 223 Rem/5.56mm
- Thread Pitch: 1/2"-28
- Length: 2.25"
- Diameter: .860"
- Material: 8620 Steel
- Finish: Mil-Spec Phosphate
- Weight: 2.9 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.