Choate Forend Remington 870 Lightweight 20 Gauge Composite Black
- Noveske Flush Mount Push-Button Quick Detach Universal Sling... $19.79 Available
- Choate Magazine Tube Extension Remington 870, 1100, 11-87 12... $44.99 - $45.99 Select Options
- Blackhawk Knoxx SpecOps Recoil Reducing Folding Stock... $109.99 Available
- TacStar SideSaddle Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 20 Gauge... $30.99 Available
- Military Surplus Italian Canvas Rucksack Blue... $12.99 Available
- Kick Eez Recoil Pad Prefit KZ114 Winchester 1300 with... $34.99 Available
- TRUGLO Tru-Brite Reflex Red Dot Sight Red and Green 4-Pattern... $79.99 Available
- Volquartsen Hammer Bushing Ruger Mark II Black... $6.01 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #11 (444 Marlin,... $3.19 Available
- Cold Steel Cutlass Machete with Sheath 24" 1055 Carbon Steel... $32.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Choate Mark 5 Conventional Buttstock Remington 870 Lightweight... $59.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Choate Magazine Tube Extension Remington 870, 1100 Lightweight... $42.99 - $45.99 Select Options
Fits Remington 870 20 Gauge only
XThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.