Choate Forend Remington 870 Lightweight 20 Gauge Composite Black
- Noveske Flush Mount Push-Button Quick Detach Universal Sling... $19.79 Available
- Blackhawk Knoxx SpecOps Recoil Reducing Folding Stock... $109.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cutting Edge Bullets ESP Raptor Bullets Talon Tips 270 Caliber... $9.33 Closeout Special
- Remington Barrel Remington 870 Express 20 Gauge 3" 18-1/2"... $144.99 Available
- Baker Adjustable Reamer Size B .531" to .593" Diameter for... $34.99 Available
- Choate Mark 5 Conventional Buttstock Remington 870 Lightweight... $59.99 Available
- Volquartsen Hammer Bushing Ruger Mark II Black... $7.99 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #11 (444 Marlin,... $3.19 Available
- Kick Eez Recoil Pad Prefit KZ114 Winchester 1300 with... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Choate Magazine Tube Extension Remington 870, 1100 Lightweight... $42.99 - $45.99 Select Options
- MagPul Stock CTR Collapsible AR-15 Carbine Synthetic... $56.41 - $75.95 Select Options
- Mesa Tactical Sureshell Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 20 Gauge... $59.99 - $64.99 Select Options
Fits Remington 870 20 Gauge only
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.