Redding Bullet Seating Micrometer #9083 (223 Remington, 22-250 Remington, 220 Swift)
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box Original 41 Remington Magnum, 44... $2.29 Available
- DPMS AR-15 Takedown Pin Punch Delrin... $3.49 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32... $2.09 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 147 Grain Jacketed... $17.29 Available
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 69 Grain... $24.49 - $143.99 Select Options
- Otis Shotgun Bore Brush 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $1.51 - $2.59 Select Options
- KNS Front Sling Swivel Mount Stud Steel Parkerized... $13.00 Available
- MidwayUSA Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated Polyester Olive... $29.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 50 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.69 Available
- Caldwell AR-15 Brass Catcher Nylon Mesh Black... $10.79 Available
- Redding Seater Die 223 Remington... $29.49 Available
- NRA Official Action Pistol Target Repair Center D-1C 10, 15,... $10.29 Available
There are two different micrometers available one for standard bullets that will work for most bullets including polymer tipped bullets and one that is designed specifically for VLD bullets.
Shipping Weight: 0.160 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.