EGW 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Base Savage 93, Mark II TR (1-5/8" Ejection Port) Matte
- Remington UMC Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) 220... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- ERGO Mini Loader Tool 22 Long Rifle Magazines with Button... $2.59 Available
- Archangel Picatinny-Style Scope Mount Ruger 10/22 Matte... $24.49 Available
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 85... $26.49 Available
- Champion ShotKeeper Small Sight-In Target 8.5" x 11" Paper... $3.09 Available
- Del-Ton Firing Pin Retaining Pin AR-15 Steel Matte... $1.99 Available
- Del-Ton Firing Pin AR-15 Steel... $5.99 Available
- Tactical Solutions 1" Tru-Tac Quick-Release Weaver-Style Rings... $40.00 Available
- TPS 1" TSR Picatinny-Style Aluminum Rings Matte Medium... $69.99 Available
- Champion Score Keeper AC3 Sight-In Target 14" x 18" Paper... $3.09 Available
- Boyt H16 Pistol Gun Case with Foam Insert 20" x 14-1/2" x... $79.99 Available
Fits: Savage 93, Mark II TR (1-5/8" Ejection Port)
Shipping Weight: 0.180 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.