Saeco Green Bullet Lube Solid
- Thompson Bear Cold Bullet Lube Hollow... $5.99 Available
- Lee Alox Bullet Lube 4 oz Liquid... $5.99 Available
- RCBS Handgun Bullet Lube Hollow... $5.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic Top Punch #374... $9.19 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 45 Caliber Box of 1000... $42.49 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 401-175-TC 40 S&W (401 Diameter) 175... $19.99 Available
- Lyman Lead Dipper... $20.99 Available
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 165 Grain... $30.99 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-230-TC 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $39.99 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 401 Diameter... $26.49 Available
- Saeco Lubri-Sizer Lube and Sizer Die 452 Diameter... $39.99 Available
- Lyman 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle... $20.99 Available
Material: Special Blend of lubricants, Alox free
Quantity: 1- 1" x 4" long stick
Melting Point: 140 Degrees Fahrenheit
Features: Works with bench mounted lubri-sizers that accept 1" x 4" lube sticks
Shipping Weight: 0.125 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.