Cutting Edge Bullets Match Tactical Hunting Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 88 Grain Low Drag Hollow Point Boat Tail Box of 50
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Handgun Package of... $4.69 Available
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $2.19 Select Options
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 243 to 6mm... $3.19 Available
- EZ Target Sight-In Master Pack Target 11" x 17" Paper Package... $11.29 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 87 Grain... $25.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady InterBond Bullets 243 Caliber (243 Diameter) 85 Grain... $47.99 Available
- Nosler Partition Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 85... $30.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Match Tactical Hunting bullet performs as well in the field as they do on the range. These bullets combine match grade accuracy with outstanding terminal performance. Bullet weight is maintained within .4 grains on all calibers from 6mm bullets through the massive 50 BMG projectiles. One of the key features of these solid copper bullets is the SealTite Band. The STB is a small band that is just slightly larger diameter than the standard diameter bullet. This band is the key to preventing any pressure from escaping around the bullet, sealing the bullet to the rifling bore light the seal that is created when a traditional bullet is fired.
Low Drag bullets are a lot more forgiving than regular VLD bullets while maintaining a great ballistic coefficient. The tangent Ogive and boat tail help this bullet retain their BC very well over long ranges even while the bullet is slowing down. Due to their length to weight ratio these bullets typically have a higher BC compared to a jacketed bullet of the same weight.
Caliber: 243 Caliber, 6mm
Bullet Diameter: 0.243
Bullet Weight: 88 Grains
Bullet Length: Not Available
Bullet Style: Low Drag Hollow Point Boat-Tail
Bullet Coating: Non-Coated
Minimum Barrel Twist: 1:9.25"
Ballistic Coefficient: 0.450
Sectional Density: 0.213