Spyderco Delica 4 Folding Tactical Knife 2.875" Full Flat Grind VG-10 Stainless Steel Blade Polymer Handle
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $8.99 Available
- Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Knife Sharpening System... $64.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lansky Universal Knife Sharpening System with Medium Serrated,... $34.99 Available
- Lansky Crock Stick Multi Knife Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $24.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners 2.5" Dia-Sharp Mini-Hone Kit Coarse, Fine, and... $17.49 Available
- Spyderco Delica4 Lightweight Folding Knife 2.875" VG-10... $69.99 - $76.99 Select Options
- Spyderco Delica4 with Emerson Wave Opener Folding Tactical... $80.99 Available
- Spyderco Delica4 NLEOMF Special Edition Folding Tactical Knife... $77.99 Available
- Spyderco Delica4 Folding Knife 2-7/8" VG-10 Stainless Steel... $89.99 Special Order
Their FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handles come in new vibrant tones including blue, green, brown, gray and purple. Molded onto the handle's surface is Spyderco's unique Bi-Directional Texturing for slip-free tactile traction. Inside the handle are dual skeletonized stainless steel liners which strengthen the knife without additional weight and double as an anchor for external and internal components to attach through generating more sturdiness and rigidity.
The blades are full flat-ground VG-10 with a thinner highly refined cutting edge and a larger 13mm opening hole. Added to the blade's spine is slip resistant jimping. Phosphor bronze washers smooth out the open/close action and the clip is upgraded to a four-way tip-up, tip-down, left-or right-handed clip.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Handle Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon (FRN)
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Assisted Opening: No
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-Up/Tip-Down
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Opening Method: Thumb Hole
- Blade length: 2.875"
- Blade Thickness: 3/32"
- Closed Length: 4.25"
- Overall Length: 7.125"
- Weight: 2.3 oz
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart