PTG Bolt Face Truing Cutter Magnum Bolt Face (.537) Carbide
- PTG Bolt Face Truing Cutter 223 Remington Bolt Face (.378)... $36.99 Available
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 26 Nosler Box of 25... $65.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PTG Bolt Face Truing Cutter 308 Winchester Bolt Face (.473)... $36.99 Available
- Forster Stock Inletting Guide Screws Remington 700, 721, 722,... $5.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Stainless Steel Bushing Neck Sizer Die 7mm-08... $70.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Surgical Tubing 72" Total Length... $4.49 Available
- Power Custom Series 1 Stoning Fixture Adapter 1911 Hammer and... $25.49 Available
- Whidden Gunworks Meplat Trimmer Caliber Sleeve 22 Caliber (224... $11.29 Available
- Whidden Gunworks Meplat Trimmer Caliber Sleeve 30 Caliber (308... $11.29 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Trimmer Uniform Deburring Tool 30 Degree... $25.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Forster Stockmaker's Hand Screws Remington 700, 721, 722, 40X... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Novak Ghost LoMount Carry Rear Sight 1911 Novak Cut Steel... $89.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Material: Carbide facing cutter
Features: Opens and squares bolt face
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
Shipping Weight: 0.120 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.