American Defense Scout-X Quick-Release Extra-Extended Scope Mount Picatinny-Style AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.
- Scopecoat Scope Cover XP-6 Flak Jacket ELCAN Black... $34.99
- Scopecoat Scope Cover... $11.99 - $16.99 View More Options
- Weaver Top-Mount Weaver-Style Rings... $13.07 - $41.99 View More Options
- Weaver 1" See-Thru Weaver-Style Rings ... $24.99 - $29.99 View More Options
- Weaver 1" Quad-Lock 4X4 Weaver-Style Rings ... $14.99 - $15.49 View More Options
- Vortex Cantilever 1" Ring Mount Offset Picatinny-Style Matte... $89.99 - $99.99 View More Options