Buffalo Bore Ammunition 32 H&R Magnum +P 100 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Radians Snug Plugs Corded Ear Plugs (NRR 28 dB)... $2.99 - $59.99 Select Options
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB) Package of 10... $3.99 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $9.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil 4 oz Aerosol... $4.69 Available
- Tuff Products Quickstrip 223, 32, 327, 9mm Luger 6 Round... $7.49 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Muzzle Velocity: 1300 fps
Muzzle Energy: 375 ft. lbs
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 32 H&R +P Ammunition:
Due to customer request Buffalo Bore is producing some new 32 H&R Mag. +P loads. Item # 36A is a 100gr. JHP at some very potent velocities. Below are real world velocities shot from stock over-the-counter, revolvers.
This ammunition is full powered 32 H&R mag. and is safe to use in all firearms chambered for 32 H&R mag. and 327 Federal Mag., EXCEPT the original H&R revolvers, that as of this date, (04-21-11) have long been out of production. This ammunition performed flawlessly out of all the above test guns, except that we had to polish the tool marks out of the Taurus chambers to have smooth extraction of fired cases. None of the other test guns had extreme tool marks in the chambers.This ammunition utilizes flash suppressed powders so as to not blind the shooter in low light situations. Because of the increased velocity of this load over the standard 32 H&R loads, it is powerful enough to have defense applications, but is mostly a small game and utility/plinking load.