Buffalo Bore Ammunition 32 H&R Magnum +P 100 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $10.29 Available
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB) Package of 10... $4.09 Available
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil Aerosol... $4.89 - $7.29 Select Options
- Tuff Products Quickstrip 223, 32, 327, 9mm Luger 6 Round... $7.69 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 100 Grain Flat Nose Box of... $22.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 80 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $27.49 Available
- The Outdoor Connection Total Magazine Cap with Sling Swivel... $18.99 Available
- Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 7mm-08 Remington 140 Grain... $41.49 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Ruger SP101, Taurus 73, 74, 741 32... $7.49 Available
- Nosler Varmageddon Ammunition 222 Remington 40 Grain Hollow... $25.49 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 7mm-08 Remington 140 Grain Pointed... $15.99 Available
- Cor-Bon Performance Match Ammunition 32 North American Arms... $42.99 Available
- Sellier & Bellot Ammunition 6.8mm Remington SPC 110 Grain... $34.49 Available
- Federal Premium Personal Defense Reduced Recoil Ammunition 327... $16.15 Available
- Hornady Varmint Express Ammunition 6.8mm Remington SPC 110... $21.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 222 Remington 50 Grain Soft Point Box... $10.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE HEADSTAMP ON THIS BRASS: Due to limited supplies of brass, Buffalo Bore has begun loading +P and +P+ ammunition in brass that may not be indicated as such on the headstamp. Example: 9mm Luger +P+ ammunition may be designated as 9mm Luger +P or simply 9mm Luger on the headstamp.
Buffalo Bore Heavy ammunition is loaded to be some of the most powerful and highest quality ammunition available in . Buffalo Bore Premium Heavy ammunitions is considered safe to use in any newer 32 H&R or 327 Federal chambered firearm that is in normal operating condition. DO NOT use in older 32 H&R revolvers. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Muzzle Velocity: 1300 fps
Muzzle Energy: 375 ft. lbs
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 32 H&R +P Ammunition:
Due to customer request Buffalo Bore is producing some new 32 H&R Mag. +P loads. Item # 36A is a 100gr. JHP at some very potent velocities. Below are real world velocities shot from stock over-the-counter, revolvers.
This ammunition is full powered 32 H&R mag. and is safe to use in all firearms chambered for 32 H&R mag. and 327 Federal Mag., EXCEPT the original H&R revolvers, that as of this date, (04-21-11) have long been out of production. This ammunition performed flawlessly out of all the above test guns, except that we had to polish the tool marks out of the Taurus chambers to have smooth extraction of fired cases. None of the other test guns had extreme tool marks in the chambers.This ammunition utilizes flash suppressed powders so as to not blind the shooter in low light situations. Because of the increased velocity of this load over the standard 32 H&R loads, it is powerful enough to have defense applications, but is mostly a small game and utility/plinking load.