Coast HP6 Flashlight LED with 2 AA Batteries Aluminum Black
- Adventure Medical Kits Ultralight/Watertight .9 First Aid Kit... $29.99 Available
- NDUR Army Swedish Fire Steel & Striker... $20.49 Available
- Adventure Medical Kits Adventure 2.0 First Aid Kit... $18.99 Available
- Texsport Polarshield Emergency Survival Blanket 82" x 50"... $3.49 Available
- CamelBak Hydration System Cleaning Tablets Pack of 8... $11.48 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Coast Tactical Flashlights are identical in function to their standard counterparts, however, they lack the signature Coast "Red Ring" opting instead for a less flashy black ring. Additionally, the Coast logo and model are left as outlines instead of being filled in. The result is a high quality aluminum body flashlight that is suitable for police or other tactical duty.
- Bulb: LED
- Light Output: 170 Lumens on high, 34 Lumens on low
- Run Time: up to 5 hours on high, 45.25 hours on low
- Battery: 2 AA batteries
- Material: Aluminum housing w/rear on/off switch
- Length: 6.63"
- Weight: 4.6 oz
- Water and impact resistant
- ANSI/FL1 tested
Shipping Weight: 0.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.