AMS Bowfishing Breakaway Crossbow Bolt with Chaos Arrow Point
- Muzzy Carp Point Tip Bowfishing Arrow Point Replacement Tip... $4.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Muzzy Gar Point Tip Bowfishing Arrow Point Replacement Tip... $4.19 Available
- Cajun Archery Yellow Jacket Bowfishing Arrow with Safety Slide... $20.99 Available
- Cajun Archery Yellow Jacket Bowfishing Arrow with Safety Slide... $18.31 Available
- Weaver Tactical Scope Tube Picatinny Adaptor Matte... $36.99 - $41.99 Select Options
AMS BreakAway bolts are great for those large targets that tend to break shafts or use them as leverage to remove the point. This set-up allows you to tie your bowfishing line directly to the point. When the line is pulled, the shaft pulls free from the point but stays tied to the line via a ring while the point stays in the flesh. Bolts are made of 24” solid yellow fiberglass with half moon nock.
Shipping Weight: 0.885 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.