KA-BAR Black Tanto Knife 8" Serrated Carbon Steel Tanto Blade Black Kraton Handle Black with Hard Nylon Sheath
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $6.92 - $8.71 Select Options
- Smith's 4" Diamond Combination Knife Sharpener... $17.99 Available
- Lansky Folded Diamond Tapered Sharpening Rod... $11.99 Available
- Lansky Universal Knife Sharpening System with Medium Serrated,... $34.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Federal Fusion Ammunition 260 Remington 120 Grain Spitzer Boat... $29.49 Available
- Check-Mate Magazine M-14, M1A 308 Winchester... $22.99 - $33.49 Select Options
- KA-BAR USMC Fighting/Utility Knife 7" Carbon Steel Clip Point... $59.99 Available
- SOG Folding Camp Saw 8.25" Black Powder Coated Blade Soft Grip... $13.99 Available
- Cold Steel GI Tanto Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 7" Tanto Point... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger Magazine Spring Short Action Ruger M77 Mark II 22-250... $4.99 Available
- KA-BAR Iwo Jima Commemorative USMC Fighting/Utility Knife 7"... $64.99 Available
- Midland XT511 Base Camp Radio with NOAA Weather 22 Channel... $51.97 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Kit 1911 Commander 45 ACP... $6.99 Available
- Ontario Mark 3 Navy Fixed Blade Knife 6.5" Serrated Clip Point... $69.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Bianchi 7 Shadow 2 Holster 1911 Leather... $51.99 Select Options
- SOG SOGFari Machete 3CR13 Stainless Steel Black Powder Coated... $13.99 - $14.99 Select Options
Blade Steel: 1095 Carbon
Weight: 11.52 oz
Shipping Weight: 1.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.