Yankee Hill Machine Flash Hider Annihilator 1/2"-36 Thread AR-15 6.8mm SPC, 9mm Luger, 7.62x39mm Parkerized
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- MagPul MOE Handguard AR-15... $28.45 - $37.95 Select Options
- MagPul Stock CTR Collapsible AR-15 Carbine Synthetic... $75.95 Select Options
- Command Arms Thunder 3 Finger Stubby Vertical Forend Grip with... $13.49 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Set Screw AR-15,... $22.99 Available
- Metalform Magazine AR-15 9mm Luger 20-Round Blued Steel Flat... $32.49 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Handguard Cap AR-15 Round Fits Yankee Hill... $18.50 Available
- Metalform Magazine AR-15 9mm Luger 32-Round Steel Black... $39.99 Available
- Command Arms UPG16 Modular Pistol Grip Kit AR-15 Polymer... $31.49 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Diamond Free Float Tube Handguard Quad... $122.70 - $160.70 Select Options
For 6.8 mm SPC, 7.62 x 39 mm, and 9 mm Luger barrels.
- Thread pitch: 1/2" - 36
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.