Hogue Grips 1911 Government, Commander Checkered Cocobolo
- Chip McCormick Shooting Star Magazine Base Pad 1911 with... $3.99 Available
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $24.99 Available
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $21.99 Available
- Ruger Rear Sight Pivot Pin Ruger Mark II Target, Bull Barrel,... $2.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Model 1 Tactical Charging Handle Latch AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $15.00 Available
- Wilson Combat Tactical Thumb Safety 1911 Ambidextrous... $59.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Magazine Release Lock 1911 Blue... $2.99 Available
- Ed Brown Grip Screws Hex Head 1911 Stainless Steel Package of... $9.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Competition Match Trigger 1911 Aluminum Silver... $16.99 Available
- Arredondo Oversized Magazine Release Button AR-15 Polymer... $28.49 Available
- Springfield Armory Magazine 1911 Officer 45 ACP 6-Round... $24.99 Available
- Ed Brown Mainspring Housing Flat with Drop-In Maxi-Well 1911... $79.99 Available
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.