Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 140 Grain Flex Tip eXpanding Box of 100
- Hornady LEVERevolution Ammunition 357 Magnum 140 Grain Flex... $21.99 Available
- Barnes XPB Handgun Bullets 460 S&W (451 Diameter) 200 Grain... $19.29 Available
- Oregon Trail Trueshot Cast Bullets 41 Caliber (411 Diameter)... $28.49 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 158 Grain... $19.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 178 Grain Boat... $31.49 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 225 Grain... $35.04 Available
- Cast Performance Bullets 41 Caliber (410 Diameter) 265 Grain... $37.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 460 S&W (452 Diameter) 200... $28.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Utility Box UB-36 Plastic Blue... $2.69 - $144.99 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 200 Grain... $24.49 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 17 Caliber (172 Diameter) 20 Grain Flat... $18.79 Available
- HK Magazine HK P30 40 S&W 13-Round Steel Blue... $44.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 2.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.