Evolved Harvest Throw and Gro Spring Crush Food Plot Seed 3.5 lb
- Coverage: 1/4 acre
- Ingredients: Tetraploid Annual Ryegrass, Red Clover, White Clover, Forage Turnip, Forage Rape
The addition of white clover, Sunn Hemp and forage rape is sure to help meet the increased nutritional demands deer face during their critical antler development stages.
How to use:
- Select a Plot Area - Look for a level area that gets at least a half day of sunlight. An area in the woods that was recently cleared or an abandoned field are perfect for Throw & Gro no-till applications.
- Ground Preparation - Remove weed competition and leaves by raking, spraying or mowing. It is still important to give the seeds in Throw & Gro as much help as possible to reach bare ground. Contact with the ground is required for any seed to grow.
- Broadcast Seeds - Spread the seeds evenly over the prepared area at the rate of 20 lbs per acre. If the ground has not been broken with machinery, dragging the plot with fencing will help ensure ground contact with the seed.
- Maintenance - When the plot grows to 3” tall you can fertilize again with up to 40 lbs of ammonium nitrate per acre or equivalent. This will help establish your plot but only use when the ground is moist to reduce the chances of burning. You can repeat this step again to push your plot to keep producing forage faster as the deer begin to forage heavily on the plot.
Shipping Weight: 3.590 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.