SOG Flash I Assisted Opening Tactical Folding Knife 2.5" Serrated Drop Point Blade Aluminum Handle Green
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- SOG Countertop Sharpener Dual Carbide Blades Polymer Black... $10.66 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- Lansky Deluxe Easy Grip Tungsten Carbide Knife Sharpener... $6.99 Available
The SOG Flash I features an AUS 8 Stainless Steel blade with SOG's unique Cryogenic Heat Treatment that makes the blade super tough and increased edge retention. The Anodized Aluminum handle feels extraordinary in your hand and looks cool as well. The patent pending bayonet style clip allows for discreet deep pocket carry and can be moved for right or left hand carry. Pick up your Flash I today and own one of the coolest knives available.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: AUS 8
- Handle Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Assisted Opening: Yes
- Serrated: Partially
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip Up, Ambidextrous
- Locking Mechanism: Slide Lock
- Blade Finish: Black Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-58
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 2.5"
- Blade Thickness: .09"
- Overall Length: 5.75"
- Weight: 1.6 oz
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.