Glock Magazine Glock 20, 20SF 10mm Auto 15-Round Polymer Black
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... $33.25 Available
- Lone Wolf Maritime Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock... $7.20 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 10mm Auto 180 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $26.99 Available
- "How to Customize Your Glock: Step-by-Step Modifications You... $18.29 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 Select Options
- Military Surplus Magazine HK G3, HK91, PTR 91, CETME 308... $3.49 Available
- TAPCO Intrafuse Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian 30-Round... $8.99 - $11.99 Select Options
- Pearce Grip Extension Glock 29, 30 (9-Round) Polymer Black... $9.99 Available
- Glock Extended Slide Stop Release with Spring Glock 17, 19,... $9.89 Available
- Military Surplus Magazine Uzi 9mm Luger 32-Round Steel Black... $24.99 Available
- Liberty Civil Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 50 Grain... $23.99 Available
- Military Surplus Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm 30-Round Steel Matte... $22.51 Available
- Mec-Gar Magazine CZ 75 9mm Luger 16-Round Steel Blue... $22.99 Available
- Glock Disassembly Tool... $7.99 Available
- Check-Mate Magazine M-14, M1A 308 Winchester 20-Round... $27.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $7.49 Select Options
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.