Glock Magazine Glock 20, 20SF 10mm Auto 15-Round Polymer Black
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... $33.25 Available
- Lone Wolf Maritime Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock... $7.20 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 10mm Auto 180 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $27.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- "How to Customize Your Glock: Step-by-Step Modifications You... $18.29 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 34 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 180 Grain... $22.49 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 10mm Auto 180 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.49 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 22, 35 40 S&W Polymer Black... $24.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Glock 29 10mm Auto 10-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 21, 21SF 45 ACP Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 10mm Auto 155 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $35.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $12.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $2.49 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $2.49 Select Options
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.