Glock Magazine Glock 20, 20SF 10mm Auto 15-Round Polymer Black
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... $33.25 Available
- Lone Wolf Maritime Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock... $7.20 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 10mm Auto 180 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- "How to Customize Your Glock: Step-by-Step Modifications You... $18.29 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 10mm Auto 180 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $21.49 Available
- Remington UMC Ammunition 10mm Auto 180 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $33.49 Available
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Starline Reloading Brass 10mm Auto... $18.99 - $189.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Window Magazine AR-15 223 Remington... $13.25 Select Options
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 110 Grain Tipped... $31.99 Available
- Kriss Magazine Extension Kit 17 Round Fits Glock 21, 21SF,... $23.98 Available
- Glock Magazine Glock 29 10mm Auto 10-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 19, 26, 34 9mm Luger 33-Round... $34.99 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 10mm Auto 150 Grain Nosler Jacketed... $23.49 - $51.99 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 19 9mm Luger 15-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Extended Slide Lock Glock all Models except 36... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.