Allen Gun Rack Two-Gun Steel Black
- PMC X-Tac Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 62 Grain M855 SS109... $9.49 - $69.99 Select Options
- NcStar Laser Bore Sight... $14.99 - $17.99 Select Options
- Caldwell E-MAX Low Profile Behind the Head Electronic Earmuffs... $27.49 Available
- Stack-On 48" Cable Lock Stainless Steel... $12.99 Available
- HySkore 10 Gun Rack and Shelf Unit Metal Frame with Foam... $25.49 Available
- Caldwell Wind Wizard II Electronic Hand Held Wind Meter... $32.24 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Tipton Gun Cleaning Pick Set 4-Piece Polymer... $4.49 Available
- Caldwell Ballistic Precision Chronograph... $84.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Otis Ripcord Rifle Bore Cleaner... $14.99 Select Options
Technical Information: Allen Gun Rack Two-Gun
- Adjustable 9" to 14" width
- Designed for permanent attachment
- Mounting hardware included
- This type gun rack is commonly mounted in the back window of pickup trucks, uses screws to install, will require drilling holes into the metal framing around the window
Shipping Weight: 1.800 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.