Military Surplus New Condition German Long John Pants Olive Drab Medium
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- Speer Bullets 243 Caliber and 6mm (243 Diameter) 75 Grain... $21.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 308 Winchester... $13.29 Available
- Del-Ton Firing Pin AR-15 Steel... $5.99 Available
- Del-Ton Bolt Cam Pin AR-15 Steel Matte... $4.99 Available
- Speer Hot-Cor Bullets 8mm (323 Diameter) 150 Grain Spitzer Box... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CCI Blazer Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $12.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lauer DuraBake Firearm Finish 6 oz Aerosol... $19.89 - $29.99 Select Options
- Military Surplus British Warm Weather Field Jacket... $14.20 - $19.99 Select Options
- Military Surplus German Tropical Camo Field Shirt... $7.99 - $26.99 Select Options
- Military Surplus Belgian M88 Field Jacket Olive Drab... $12.99 Select Options
- Military Surplus Swiss M70 Field Pants with Susupenders Swiss... $15.99 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.570 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.