Downrange Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge 2-3/4" DRA (Replaces WAA12SL) 2-3/4" 1 oz Bag of 500
- Fiocchi Shotshell Hulls 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Primed Skived Clear... $13.79 Available
- MEC EZ Fill Funnel... $8.29 Available
- MEC Shotshell Checker... $14.99 Available
- BPI Multi-Hull Shotshell Hulls 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Primed Skived... $13.49 Available
- Fiocchi Primers #209 Shotshell... $25.99 - $123.49 Select Options
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge CB1078-20 (Replaces WAA20)... $9.89 Available
- RCBS Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 222 Remington, 223... $4.72 Available
- MEC Bottle and Cap Assembly... $7.99 - $9.99 Select Options
- MEC Powder Bushing #19... $3.99 Available
- MEC Powder Bushing #21... $3.99 Available
- BPI Roll Crimper 12 Gauge... $32.49 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 32 Caliber, 8mm Box of 1000... $34.99 Available
- Lee 1-Cavity Shotshell Slug Bullet Mold 12 Gauge 7/8 oz... $22.49 Available
- Barnes VARMIN-A-TOR Bullets 243 Caliber and 6mm (243 Diameter)... $24.49 Available
- Caldwell Wind Wizard Electronic Hand Held Wind Meter... $14.67 Available
- Timney Trigger Pull Gage 8 oz to 10 lb... $32.99 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB0178-12 (Replaces WAA12L)... $9.89 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
Shipping Weight: 2.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.