Downrange Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge 2-3/4" DRA (Replaces WAA12SL) 2-3/4" 1 oz Bag of 500
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- BPI Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge .125" Nitro Card Bag of 500... $7.89
- Lee Lead Dipper... $4.99
- MEC Wad Guide Fingers 12 Gauge for MEC 9000 G, H, GN, HN, ... $2.99
- Loadbooks USA "12-Gauge Shotshells" Reloading Manual... $9.99
- Lee 1-Cavity Shotshell Slug Bullet Mold 12 Gauge 7/8 oz... $22.49
- NRA Official Pistol Targets B-3 50' Timed and Rapid Fire Paper... $9.19
- MEC Wad Guide Fingers 12 Gauge for MEC 600 Jr Pre-1982, 700... $2.99
- Downrange Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge XL-1-1/8 2-3/4" 1-1/8 oz Bag... $10.79
- Lee 1-Cavity Shotshell Slug Bullet Mold 12 Gauge 1 oz... $22.49
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 44 Caliber (429 Diameter) 240 Grain... $21.49 - $156.99 View More Options