RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 365 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide
- RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Bushing Neck Sizer Die 338 Lapua... $54.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 338 Lapua 1-1/4"-12 Thread... $50.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Cleaning Mop 17 to 22 Caliber 8 x 32... $2.89 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 363 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $24.99 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #33, 338 Caliber (338 Diameter)... $4.99 Available
- RCBS Die Locking Ring Wrench... $6.99 Available
- RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Bushing 2-Die Set 338 Lapua... $124.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Super Black Touch Up Pen Flat... $8.49 Available
- Dewey Universal Slotted Tip All Calibers 8 x 32 Male Thread... $2.69 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 20 Caliber 5 x 40... $2.99 Available
- Bore Tech Proof Positive Rifle Cleaning Jag 20 Caliber 5 x 40... $6.99 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 364 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $24.99 Available
Neck Bushing Size (RCBS instructions):
Proper neck bushing size can be determined two ways. Measure the outside neck diameter of your loaded cartridge, subtract .002" to .003". This allows approximately .001" of brass spring back for correct neck tension. The other is to measure the neck wall thickness of your case, multiply by two, add the diameter of your bullet and subtract .001". RCBS suggests that you have neck bushings one to two sizes above and below your target diameter.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.