RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 365 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 366 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $24.99 Available
- Lapua Scenar Ammunition 338 Lapua Magnum 300 Grain Hollow... $59.99 Available
- Bore Tech Rifle Cleaning Brush 35 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $5.49 Available
- Redding Competition Shellholder Set #35 (338 Lapua Magnum... $46.49 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 364 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $22.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing Storage Box... $4.69 Available
- Redding Type S Bushing Neck Sizer Die 338 Lapua Magnum... $83.99 Available
- Forster Precision Plus Bushing Bump Neck Sizer Die Bushing 248... $12.49 Available
- Imperial Dry Neck Lube Application Media 1 oz... $8.59 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 367 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Redding Competition Bushing Neck Sizer Die 338 Lapua Magnum... $158.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Neck Bushing Size (RCBS instructions):
Proper neck bushing size can be determined two ways. Measure the outside neck diameter of your loaded cartridge, subtract .002" to .003". This allows approximately .001" of brass spring back for correct neck tension. The other is to measure the neck wall thickness of your case, multiply by two, add the diameter of your bullet and subtract .001". RCBS suggests that you have neck bushings one to two sizes above and below your target diameter.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.