Cold Steel Emperor Series Katana Sword 29.5" 1055 Carbon Steel Blade Ray Skin and Silk Cord Handle Black
Cold Steel has a reputation for quality pocket and fixed blade knives. That standard is no different in their Katana swords. The Habaki (blade collar) is hand made out of nickel-silver brass and each hilt is covered in Samé (ray skin) and tightly wrapped in the traditional style with black silk cord. A beautiful Menuki (a small ornamental sculpture inserted between the ray skin and the cord wrappings on the handle) enhances the sword's aesthetic appearance and makes for a sword that is as traditional looking as possible. The Emperor features fully a sharpened 1055 carbon steel blade that is heat treated to a spring temper that is then hand polished to a mirror finish. The Emperor includes a black lacquered scabbard to keep your sword protected.
Blade Steel: 1055 Carbon
Handle Material: 11 1/4" Samé (Ray Skin) Handle w/ Black Silk Braid Cord w/ Brass Menuki
Blade Finish: Polished
Blade length: 29-1/2"
Overall Length: 40-3/4"
Weight: 41.4 oz.
Sheath: Black Lacquered Wood Scabbard
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Cold Steel Two Handed Katana Machete 1055 Carbon Steel Blade... $25.99 - $34.99 View More Options
- Cold Steel Warrior Series Katana Sword 29-1/4" 1055 Carbon... $359.99 Available
- Cold Steel Warrior Series Chisa Katana Sword 24.5" 1055 Carbon... $228.00 Available
- Cold Steel Dragonfly Katana Sword 29.25" 1055 Carbon Steel... $519.99 Available
- Cold Steel Emperor Series Wakazashi Sword 30.25" 1055 Carbon... $389.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cold Steel Emperor Series O Tanto 13.25" 1055 Carbon Steel... $299.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cold Steel Warrior Series O Katana Sword 36" 1055 Carbon Steel... $415.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK