Command Arms CountDown Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Polymer Black
- TulAmmo Ammunition 7.62x39mm Russian 124 Grain Hollow Point... $6.39 - $277.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Green Mountain Barrel Mauser Series 3 308 Winchester F14... $87.99 Available
- Adams Arms AR-15 A3 Base MOE Mid Length Gas Piston Upper... $679.00 Available
- Lauer Black Dip Parkerizing Pre-Treatment Solution 1 Quart... $15.49 Available
- Surefire Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 60-Round Aluminum Matte... $110.00 Available
- TAPCO Intrafuse Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian Polymer... $8.99 - $11.99 Select Options
- Leupold Rifle Scope Cover Black... $19.99 - $29.99 Select Options
The CountDown Magazine features an optimized interior contour to help prevent jams and misfeeds, as well as both a non-tilting follower and stainless steel spring to provide flawless reliability. Comes with a lifetime factory warranty. Weight: 5.76 oz. Made in Israel.
Shipping Weight: 0.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.