Uberti 1851 Navy Leech-Rigdon Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 36 Caliber 7-1/2" Round Blue Barrel
- Uberti 1851 Navy London Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver with... $319.99 Select Options
- Uberti 1849 Pocket Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 31... $319.99 Available
- Uberti 1862 Police Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 36... $329.99 - $334.99 Select Options
- Pietta 1851 Navy Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver with Brass... $254.99 Available
- Pietta 1851 Navy Brass Frame Black Powder Revolver Blue Barrel... $224.99 - $254.99 Select Options
- Pietta 1851 Navy Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver Blue Barrel... $254.99 Select Options
- Blue finish
- Case hardened frame
- Octagon barrel
In 1848 Colt produced the first of a line of small revolvers intended for the civilian market. The compact Baby Dragoon could be carried easily in a pocket or belt holster. The following year the squareback trigger guard was rounded out for the Wells Fargo Model and later Colt added a loading lever to produce the 1849 Pocket Model. These authentic reproductions are 31 Caliber and have 4" octagon barrels, blue steel frames with brass backstraps and trigger guards. They also feature 5-shot cylinders, fixed sights and one-piece walnut grip.
Barrel Length: 7-1/2"
Twist Rate: Not listed by manufacturer
Overall Length: 13"
Weight: 2.6 lb
Stock Material: Walnut
Barrel Finish: Blue
Sights: Blade front
Shipping Weight: 3.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.