Uberti 1851 Navy Leech-Rigdon Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 36 Caliber 7-1/2" Round Blue Barrel
- Blue finish
- Case hardened frame
- Octagon barrel
In 1848 Colt produced the first of a line of small revolvers intended for the civilian market. The compact Baby Dragoon could be carried easily in a pocket or belt holster. The following year the squareback trigger guard was rounded out for the Wells Fargo Model and later Colt added a loading lever to produce the 1849 Pocket Model. These authentic reproductions are 31 Caliber and have 4" octagon barrels, blue steel frames with brass backstraps and trigger guards. They also feature 5-shot cylinders, fixed sights and one-piece walnut grip.
Barrel Length: 7-1/2"
Twist Rate: Not listed by manufacturer
Overall Length: 13"
Weight: 2.6 lb
Stock Material: Walnut
Barrel Finish: Blue
Sights: Blade front
- Uberti 1851 Navy London Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver with... $269.99 - $284.99 View More Options
- Uberti 1849 Pocket Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 31... $284.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Uberti 1862 Police Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 36... $294.99 - $299.99 View More Options
- Pietta 1851 Navy Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver Blue Barrel... $229.99 View More Options
- Pietta 1851 Navy Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver with Brass... $229.99 Available
- Pietta 1851 Navy Brass Frame Black Powder Revolver Blue Barrel... $199.99 - $229.99 View More Options