"Handgun Stopping Power: The Definitive Study" Book by Evan Marshall and Edwin Sanow
- Kimber Magazine Kimber Solo 9mm Luger 6-Round Stainless Steel... $19.99 Available
- Cold Steel Kobun Fixed Blade Tactical Tactical Knife 5.5"... $41.49 Available
- Tipton Ultra Cleaning Jag and Best Bore Brush Set 26-Piece... $32.99 Available
- KA-BAR BK9 Becker Combat Bowie Fixed Blade Knife 9" Drop Point... $102.99 Available
- Otis Rifle Cleaning System All Caliber... $39.49 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger LC9 9mm Luger 9-Round Steel Blue with... $31.99 Available
- Cold Steel 1917 Frontier Bowie Knife 12-1/4" 1055 Carbon Steel... $129.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Moly Lube Dry Lube 9.5 oz Aerosol... $8.29 Available
- Puma SGB Elk Hunter Fixed Blade Knife 4" Drop Point 440A... $29.50 Available
- Kimber Magazine Kimber Solo 9mm Luger 8-Round with Finger Rest... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman Lubricator Heater... $55.99 - $68.99 Select Options
Publisher: Paladin Press
Date of Publication: 1992
Number of Pages: 240
Summary of material from the publisher:
About the Authors
Evan Marshall is a Special Weapons and Tactics trainer for a federal agency with counterterrorist responsibilities. He retired from the Detroit Police Department after 20 years of service. His assignments included Tactical Unit, Crime Scene Investigation, Homicide and the Special Response Team. He has trained groups as diverse as the Federal Air Marshals and the U.S. Army Special Reaction Team. His articles on ammunition, ballistics and tactics have appeared in the law enforcement and firearms press over the past 25 years.
Cpl. Ed Sanow is the senior reserve deputy and a 14-year veteran with the Benton County, Indiana, Sheriff's Department. He is a Team Leader with the Benton County Multiagency Response Team and the field training officer for the reserve force. Sanow is the author of more than 1,000 articles on ammunition and stopping power. In October 2000, he became the editor of Law and Order magazine.
Notes: Paperback, 8.5" x 11"