PTG Bolt Body Savage 10 Short Action Spiral Fluted
- Iosso Eliminator Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $3.69 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 20 Caliber 5 x 40... $3.09 Available
- Iosso Eliminator Rifle Bore Brush 243 Caliber, 6mm 8 x 32... $3.69 Available
- Durasight Z-2 Alloy 1" Rings Weaver-Style Matte Medium... $14.99 Available
- Lapua Scenar Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 300 Grain... $87.99 Available
- Hogue Monogrip Grips S&W K, L-Frame Round Butt Conversion... $22.99 Available
- HIVIZ Birdbuster Magnetic Base Front Sight for Shotgun Barrels... $16.99 Available
- PTG Bolt Lift Kit Savage 10 110... $140.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Trigger Pull Gage... $21.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Barrel Nut Wrench Savage 10, 110... $25.49 Available
- "The Complete Illustrated Guide to Precision Rifle Barrel... $34.99 Available
- Timney Rifle Trigger Savage 10 through 16, 110 through 116,... $99.99 Available
- Material: Heat treated chrome moly steel
- Finish: In the White
- Features: Replacement bolt body for Savage short action
- Gunsmithing Required: Yes
- 1-piece bolt body
- Bolt handle not included
- Bolt body only, does not include bolt head or retaining pin
- Larger diameter bolt body offers an excellent fit in the action normally eliminating action boring and bolt sleeving for a no-play fit
- Excellent bolt for switch barrel projects
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.